The definite “Lux Future Lab Green touch” at ICT spring 2019
jeudi 27 juin 2019 à 04:00
A massive green wonderwall, a green floor, 6 Happy Startups, a cosy corner co-branded with Wildgen4innovation, 4 startup happy makers proudly wearing their superheroes t-shirts… No doubt, it’s Lux Future lab booth !
1th- 22nd May, ICT Spring 2019, the global tech conference in Luxembourg : Lux Future Lab, the startup incubator powered by BGL BNP Paribas, invited some of its startups on its Green village. Adapti, Charlie24, EmailTree.ai, F4A(Food4All), Serpico and Oh My Guide had the opportunity to showcase their products & services to the ICT Spring visitors.
We hope you had the chance to meet our very special guest , #QTrobot from LuxAI, who shared some practical infos :-D –
« Hello QT, where do you live ? I live in Lux Future Lab » “Hello QT, who is the best incubator in town… We let you guess the answer 😋 ”
Some KEY moments to share with you !
- Corentin Dubucq, head of Marketing & Strategy at BGL BNP Paribas, shared his insights on stage at the round table « collaboration between banks and #FinTechs » during the Fintech Summit conference.
- Ilana Devillers & Xenia Ashby, the F4A(Food4All) co-founders participated to the « Pitch Your Startup » contest Double visibility for Adapti and EmailTree.ai, who had also a foot on the booth of our historic partner EY through their program #Eynovation acceleration program
- David Furcajg, HighWave Capital founder, showed up in the ring, with his boxing gloves, and had a pretty fair fight at the “Fintech Fight club” organized by the LHOFT
- QT robot enchanted the crowd with its legendary smile and made new friends
- Pierre Rinaldi, COO of SESAMm and holder of the French Tech Pass, took part in a debate besides Karin Schintgen, CEO of House of Startups – they both shared their insights regarding the Challenges and opportunities of the digital age” in the Great Region
- The LFL Team invited the visitors to close those 2 days with a Fox Beer Apéro #takeapouf
This summit was an opportunity to strengthen our bonds with our startup members and alumni, EmpCorp, our partners (Wildgen4innovation, EY, DHL) and our incubators fellows.
We had such a great & inspiring time. Take a look on the pictures to feel the Lux Future Lab startup village atmosphere !
A lire sur le même sujet