Tech Day 2019 : What to Expect ?
lundi 3 juin 2019 à 11:40
On 20 June 2019, 09:00 - 23:00, at the ’Maison des Arts et des Etudiants’ in Belval
- Outstanding business event with live made in Luxembourg technology demonstrations, technology pitches and a technology summit including national and international speakers
- Full business day of inspiration, new contacts and matchmaking opportunities followed by a networking dinner with live music in a new location.
Business leaders, policy makers, entrepreneurs, investors and early adopters from all around Europe : fast-track your innovation process by learning how to collaborate with a research and technology organisation and how businesses have addressed their concrete innovation challenges with LIST.
As a centerpiece, you’ll experience the Tech Village with 20 of the latest prototypes, research demos and high-potential solutions by LIST :
- Ground-breaking Biosensing with FIN Field Effect Transistors
- Improving Radiological Incident Training with Augmented Reality
- Sensitive Touch on Glass induced by Piezoelectric Thin Films
- Anaerobic Digestion of Bio-waste - the Heart of the Future Circular Bio-economy
- World Record Resolution : See More Than Ever Before
- Digital Image Correlation : Look, But Don’t Touch
- Smart Waste Management : Where You are the Hero !
- LIST’s Unique Air Quality Lab On Wheels !
- Artificial Intelligence for Amphibians
- Smart Data for Better Planning Reliability in Construction
- Creating Digital Maps with Robots
- Spray Less ! Precision Agriculture with Satellites and Drones
- HASARD : Saving Lives Through a Global-Scale Flood Monitoring System
- Stop Animal Testing ! New Ways to Identify Respiratory Sensitizers
- And more to come...
Tech Summit Programme
The other major highlight of the Tech Day 2019 is without any doubt the 6-hour Tech Summit bringing together renowned speakers and experts from entrepreneurship, industry and governmental institutions all sharing insights on new trends, innovation roadmaps and the research challenges ahead !
- 09:00-10:00 Tech Village | Door opening at 09:00 and Welcome Coffee
- 10:00-10:15 Welcome address - Claude Meisch, Minister of Higher Education and Research
- 10:15-10:30 Introduction - Thomas Kallstenius, LIST CEO
- 10:30-11:15 Opening Keynote : Peter Hinssen, serial entrepreneur and author of the book : “The Day after Tomorrow”
- 11:15-11:30 Digital Built Environments - Prof. Yacine Rezgui, Smart Cities Expert, University of Cardiff
- 11:30-11:45 Smart Logistics for the City - Franck Becherel, CEO, Tralux
- 11:45-11:55 Reinventing Luxembourg’s Waste Management - Polygone/LIST
- 11:55-12:00 Smart City Partnership - Signing Ceremony
- 12:00:13:30 Tech Village | Lunch break and Live Demos
- 13:30-14:00 Special Keynote : Designing Synthetic Life, N.N. Biotech
- 14:00-14:15 LIST’s new GreenTech Center - Lucien Hoffmann, Enrico Benetto, LIST
- 14:15-14:30 Biological Infrastructures for Life in Space - Blue Horizon / LIST
- 14:30-14:45 Cleaner Cleaning through Powerful Micro-Organisms - Probiotics / LIST
- 14:45-15:00 Greentech Partnerships - Signing Ceremony
- 15:00-16:00 Tech Village | Coffee break and Live Demos
- 16:00-16:30 Special Keynote : Shaping a Future-Oriented Europe through Responsible Industrial AI, R. Surdeanu, Siemens
- 16:30-16.45 Smart Haptics : Feel What’s on Your Screen - C. Chappaz, Hap2U / E. Defay, LIST
- 16:45-17:00 A Robot for 5-axis Plasma Deposition - R. Heyberget, MPG / P. Choquet, LIST
- 17:00-17:15 New Standards in Nano-Analytical Performance - Thermo Fischer / LIST
- 17:15-17:30 The LIST/Goodyear PPP as a Model for the Future - Georges Thielen, Goodyear / Daniel Schmidt, LIST
- 17:30-17:45 Special Keynote : Looking Beyond the Tire - N.N., Goodyear Rubber and Tire Company
- 17:45-18:00 Closing statements - Mario Grotz, Ministry of the Economy
- 18:00-23:00 Tech Gala | Networking Dinner and Live Music
Date : Thursday 20 June 2019
- 09h00 - 18h00 | Conference
- 18h00 - 22h30 | Gala Dinner
Maison des arts et des étudiants
Avenue de la Fonte
English with French translation
Send an email to email@example.com for more information about the event.
Organized by our partner LIST