LuxFLAG Sustainable Finance Webinar
vendredi 8 mai 2020 à 04:00
The first LuxFLAG Sustainable Finance Webinar will be hosted in collaboration with PwC Luxembourg on 10 June.
Navigating through the complex world of ESG data : what is reliable, correct and meets investor demand ?
Investors have used ESG data in investment processes for many decades. However, the demand for ESG/Sustainability data and ESG-aligned products has never been stronger. This has triggered a growing industry of researchers/ ESG data providers in the market using various methodologies which often lead to contrasting conclusions.
This webinar aims to cover :
- What are investors looking for in terms of ESG data ?
- Is the current market offer in ESG complete ?
- Why do data providers reach contrasting conclusions on the same companies ?
- Is there one solution which could fit all in terms of the methodology being used for defining an ESG profile of a company or a country ?
- Could regulators / policy makers provide guidance or a set common standards/minimum requirements ?
- The future of ESG data in relation to the EU taxonomy.
To register, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.