LuxFLAG Sustainable Finance Webinar - 10 July 2020
vendredi 3 juillet 2020 à 04:00
The third session of the LuxFLAG Sustainable Finance Webinar series will be hosted in partnership with Société Générale on 10 July 2020 from 09:30 to 11:00.
’’Gender Lens – an important but often forgotten criterion to cover while doing Sustainable Investing’’
Gender lens investing is the practice of investing for financial return while also considering the benefits to women, both through improving economic opportunities and social wellbeing for girls and women.
- Apricot Wilson, Deputy CEO & Head of Impact, Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund
- Tania Colantone, Social Development Specialist, European Investment Bank
- Petra Besson Fencikova, Portfolio Manager, Société Générale Private Wealth Management
This webinar intends to cover :
- Why asset managers should consider investing with the intent to address gender issues or promote gender equity
- Gender lens investing allocations and strategies – how does that work practically ?
- How to build an investment process that focuses on gender, from pre-investment activities (e.g. sourcing and due diligence) to post-deal monitoring (e.g. strategic advisory and exiting)
- Could you apply Gender Lens while investing in listed equity assets ? If so, how ?
- Greater gender diversity on boards is a predictor of long-term value creation and lower stock price volatility. How ?
- Challenges and opportunities
To register, please click here.