Energy Transition Dialogue in Luxembourg 2022
mercredi 15 juin 2022 à 11:57
Be part of the decarbonisation and electrification strategy (LIST event)
The large-scale deployment of renewable generation in power systems and the advent of active consumers, able to produce energy locally and actively manage their demand, are opening up new ways of conceiving the energy systems, both from the perspective of their architecture and the interactions among entities in the resulting energy ecosystem, moving from a centralised and supplier-centric structure, towards more decentralised and consumer-centric scenario.
The Energy event aims to inspire and stimulate collaboration among the private and public sectors, institutional entities and academia to address the challenges ahead and to participate as an actor to make the energy transition happen.
Topics to be discussed in the conference include, but are not limited to, local and renewable energy communities, real time simulation of modern energy systems, artificial intelligence applications for distributed energy systems, security and resilience of electric power grids.
Morning Session - 8.30-12.30
- 08.30 - Registration and welcome coffee
- 09.00 - Welcome speech - Dr. Thomas Kallstenius, Chief Executive Officer, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LU)
- 9.15 - Opening Session - Moderator : Jim Kent
- 9.15 - EU perspectives, position and policies on energy transition (online) - Mrs Kadri Simson, European Commissioner for Energy (EU)
- 9.35 - Luxembourg’s national plan for climate and energy for 2030 - Mr. Claude Turmes, Minister of Energy (LU)
- 9.55 - Open discussion and questions
- 10.15 - Coffee Break and Poster session
- 11.00 - Keynote Speeches - Moderator : Jim Kent
- 11.00 - Encevo Group – We embrace energy transition, Claude Seywert, Chief Executive Officer, Encevo
- 11.30 - Enabling Technologies for Smart Energy, Christiane Mann, T&D Europe representative ; Vice President Industry Affairs Smart Infrastructure, Siemens AG
- 12.30 - Lunch Break and Poster session
Technical Workshops (parallel sessions) - 14.00-16.45
- 14.00 - Topic #1 : “Integration of local actors and resources in distributed energy systems” More info on this website
- 15.45 - Topic #2 : “AI and digitalisation solutions for accelerating the energy transition” More info on this website
16.45 - Closing session – Prof. Dr. Lucien Hoffmann, Director of Environmental Research and Innovation department, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LU)
17.15 – Celebration and networking time
- Venue : Mondorf Parc Hotel | Bâtiment Al Thermen | Avenue des Bains | L-5601 Mondorf-les-Bains
- Date : June 30, 2022
- Duration : 1 day
- Poster submission deadline : June 10th, 2022
- Registration fee : 60 euros VAT excluded (Registration deadline : June 24th, 2022)
- Contact : email@example.com
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES AND EXHIBITION BOOTHS
For this event, sponsorship packages and exhibition booths are available. See the different options at the bottom of this webpage or/and contact us.
Quand formation rime avec...
La Chambre des Métiers développe l’offre et les partenariats pour faire coller compétences et...
Les énergies renouvelables mieux...
Claude Turmes, ministre de l’Aménagement du territoire, a visité deux projets Interreg au...