D.Tech Challenge - November 8th - 9th
mardi 1er octobre 2019 à 23:31
Roll up your sleeves, start your laptop and show us what you can do !
Come to Luxembourg for a day and a half, meet with us, exchange with us, and, above all, work alongside experts on an innovative team project that combines Technology and Education.
You will have the opportunity to play different roles from a Technology Strategist, Data Scientist or Developer to a Project Manager or Business Analyst while building your project.
Then pitch it in front of a Jury composed of professionals and maybe win the Prize !
Now gather 2 or 3 friends and choose one of the 4 following topics :
How can technology :
- Prevent or raise awareness on cyberbullying ?
- Assist in creating an innovative educational experience ?
- Help disabled children on educational subjects ?
- Help support failing students
What about the reward ?
The most creative and innovative team will win :
- A Trip in Lisbon to attend the Web Summit (November, 2020)
- An internship at Deloitte Luxembourg with time to continue the project
Overview of the event :
From November 8th From 2 pm
- Welcome session
- Presentation of Deloitte Company, agenda and expected deliverables
- Working hours with coaches
- Diner and cocktail in the city
To November 9th From 8.30 am to 5pm
- Working hours and pitch preparation
- Lunch time
- Final Pitch
- One-to-one interviews
- Jury deliberation and award ceremony
- Closing cocktail
Recruitment process : after the presentations, you will have the chance to go through a recruitment process in the afternoon .
How to apply ? – Limited number of participants
1) Talk to your friends and create a team !
2) Choose one of the topics mentioned above for your project
3) Read the terms and conditions. By applying, you also accept the terms and conditions.
4) Apply online individually on our Careers Page https://jobs.deloitte.lu/ (each team member must complete the application) and upload your CV by October the 20th
5) Make a 2-minute video (in English or in French) to introduce your team and to present your project (context / issue / solution) then submit it with the first name and last name of each participant to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20th so we can link the individual applications with their team
6)If you are selected a Deloitte coach will be assigned to you. Feel free to contact her/him before the Challenge should you have any questions or doubts.
7) If invited, join us to Luxembourg on November 8th and 9th
Please note that your travel expenses will be reimbursed according to our policy and Deloitte will provide Hotel accommodation for the night between November 8th and 9th
Brainstorm, design and make it real !
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More information :https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Luxemb...