WEO recrute !
mercredi 16 février 2022 à 16:07
Back End Developer (m/f)
WEO is a rapidly-growing start-up based in Luxembourg’s City Incubator who is focussed on using the power of space data for tackling climate change and the water crisis. We make environmental analytics available to all by leveraging the power of Machine Learning to turn Satellite Data into powerful and actionable insights for governments and companies. Currently WEO is scaling up our services in tree management, water management and urban greening. As a socially and environmentally-conscious team led by two female founders, we believe that a family-friendly and supportive work environment allows us to do our best work.
- Design a scalable and fit-for-purpose tech stack for our geo-analytics
- Implement automation cloud solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & efficiency of our codebase
- Work collaboratively and inclusively with remote sensing experts, project manager and other key stakeholders to take solutions to commercialisation
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, Back-End Engineer or similar role
- Experience deploying microservice architecture, database design, and implementing Rest APIs
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working in Python, with deep learning packages (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch), and/or with geospatial data (gdal/ogr) is a plus
- Keen to contribute to an inclusive, flexible and supportive team environment
WEO offers a positive, inclusive and inspiring work atmosphere in a female-led team at the forefront of innovation in the space and environment sectors. We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Office space in the Luxembourg City Incubator
- Flexible working hours and conditions – family-friendly
- Excellent personal development opportunities
- Support for self-driven projects
- Work-from-home options
- Team-building and events
Work with an experienced and driven diverse team in a positive environment
Note, applicant must be Luxembourg-based or have European work rights and be prepared to move to Luxembourg or surrounding areas.
Applications close Friday March 4.
For further information please email : email@example.com