Université du Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 18 avril 2021 à 22:54
Communication officer (m/w)
The University of Luxembourg aspires to be one of Europe’s most highly regarded universities with a distinctly international and interdisciplinary character. It fosters the cross-fertilisation of research and teaching , is relevant to its country, is known worldwide for its research and teaching in targeted areas, and is establishing itself as an innovative model for contemporary European Higher Education. The University`s core asset is its well-connected world-class academic staff which will attract the most motivated, talented and creative students and young researchers who will learn to enjoy taking up challenges and develop into visionary thinkers able to shape society.
The Faculty of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences (FHSE) brings together expertise from the humanities, linguistics, cognitive sciences, social and educational sciences. People from across 20 disciplines are working within the Faculty. Along with the disciplinary approach a very ambitious interdisciplinary research culture has been developed.
The faculty’s research and teaching focuses on social, economic, political and educational issues with the common goal of contributing to an inclusive, open and resourceful society. The FHSE offers four Bachelor and 15 Master degrees and a doctoral school providing students with the necessary knowledge and high-qualified skills to succeed in their future career.
The jobholder supports and develops the FHSE communication/ marketing strategy to fulfil the vision and goals.
- Plan, coordinate and execute communication initiatives to support the presence of the Faculty on digital and traditional media ;
- Content Development : manage production of copy and creative assets for various channels in-line with the corporate guidelines already in place (videos, brochures, student testimonials, research abstracts…) ;
- Channels Management : Manage content and campaigns across multiple channels (web, social media, events, press & PR, newsletter) working closely with the different Marketing & Communication teams from the University of Luxembourg ;
- Event Management : support internal and external events organization ;
- Support Faculty members in their outreach activities. Maintain and develop tools to help them adapt their communication to the content strategy of the Faculty.
What We Expect From You…
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification in communication and media ;
- 5 years of experience ;
- Excellent command of English, French and/or German (written and spoken) ;
- Strong writing / copy editing skills ;
- Excellent knowledge of digital communication tools ;
- Good knowledge of commonly used content management systems, particularly WordPress and Drupal ;
- Ability to create videos and use video editing software ;
- Design skills are a plus ;
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy while being part of a team ;
- Creative, dynamic and strong team player mindset.
- Contract Type : Fixed Term Contract 12 Month (replacement of maternity & parental leaves)
- Work Hours : Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Foreseen starting date : July 2021
- Location : Belval
- Job Reference : UOL04087
Pour plus d’informations : https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxwLtZmXThVRwhQSQNgPfsZjqrpg