The Luxembourg City Incubator recrute !
dimanche 7 mars 2021 à 17:37
Startup advisor (m/f)
The Luxembourg City Incubator is looking to hire a new team member.
The Luxembourg City Incubator (LCI) is a startup incubator launched in September 2017 by the Chamber of Commerce with the City of Luxembourg as its main sponsor and hosted within the House of Startups.
Located close to the Central Railway Station, the LCI aims at supporting and reinforcing the economic and social dynamics of the city and the country. Its objective is to attract local and international startups with a priority for six sectors : UrbanTech, Environment, Commerce, Construction/Housing, Tourism and Logistics.
The LCI helps startups to offer innovative, concrete, and practical solutions to the national economy and local population and contributes to the development of the innovation community. With over 2.000m2 in size, the LCI offers desks in closed offices as well as open space desks in coworking.
The Luxembourg City incubator is looking for an experienced Startup Advisor.
You will be in charge of :
- Attract and onboard innovative startups
- Contribute to the development, design, and implementation of an incubation program
- Facilitate the assigned incubation program
- Providing expertise to startups through high quality coaching and advisory support by digging into their needs.
- Assess the viability of startup business models.
- Guide startups through their business planning, financial forecasting and fundraising activity in order to contribute to their development
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the key stakeholders of the startup ecosystem.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will need to :
- Have startup experience through previous employments or setting up and developing your own startup (+3 years)
- Hold a bachelor/master’s degree in Engineering, IT, Entrepreneurship, Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- Will be comfortable in a dynamic, fast changing environment and be really interested in the startup support field
- Understand our incubator’s mission and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have a good understanding of the operations and culture of an incubator
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Luxembourg and European startup ecosystems
- Have excellent written and oral expression skills in English and a good level in French
- Be fluent in Luxembourgish and German is considered a definite asset
- Be well organized and able to work independently
- Be friendly, have a good sense of humour and be a great communicator
- a unique opportunity to support startups of one of the largest incubators of the Luxembourg startup ecosystem
- a diversified and stimulating work environment with multiple facets in close contact with the startup ecosystems
- an attractive remuneration in relation to your education and current experience as well as your professional qualities
- collaboration with the House of Startups team
- being a part of vibrant team and a dynamic working environment in Luxembourg’s city centre.
For more information : https://app.skeeled.com/offer/60361...