Sustainable Finance and ESG Risk Experienced Junior/Senior Consultant (M/F)
Working place : Company office, client offices, homeworking, satellite offices
Contract type : Permanent contract
Location : Luxembourg Hamm / Client offices
Ready to start your next challenge ?
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Sustainable Finance and ESG Risk
Experienced Junior/Senior Consultant to start ASAP.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Advisory department ambitions.
In response to growing investor, customer, industry and regulatory demands, clients increasingly require our assistance with Sustainability and ESG services. Our team specialises in consultancy in two areas : Corporate Sustainability and Sustainable Finance. Given the rapid evolution of the industry, it is a very exciting field of work right now ! We are offering you the chance to work on interesting, local and international projects whilst knowing that your work is contributing to a positive impact.
Are you keen to work in Sustainable Finance and ESG Risks projects ? Is your ambition to work in a fast-paced, client and result-oriented, multi-disciplinary environment ? Are you friendly, dynamic, and collaborative with a solidarity team spirit ? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for !
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Advisory department ambitions.
- Work with clients to support them navigate around the ESG agenda, raise awareness and take active ownership through their engagements.
- Support clients in implementing sustainable finance regulations, including compliance
- checks (e.g., SFDR, MiFID, IDD, AIFMD).
- Deliver key projects that include a wide range of topics such as net-zero strategies, climate change scenario analysis, and responsible, sustainable and impact investment strategies.
- Contribute to Sustainable Finance projects such as Green Bond issuance and responsible investment strategies.
- Assist projects on the identification, monitoring and management of Sustainability and ESG risks as well as research national and international trends and developments in ESG risks, data and impact methodologies.
- Develop strategies, processes, methodologies, analytical frameworks, and tools to navigate complex regulatory environments that enable client success.
- Draft commercial insights and informational material for our teams and clients.
- Coordinate working sessions and provide training programs to clients or wider audiences to enhance the understanding of the application of Sustainable Finance
- Assist clients in managing and reporting on socio-economic value creation or sustainability information, including GHG emissions, responsible supply chains, climate risk, and non- financial reporting (GRI, TCFD, SASB, ESRS standards).
- Share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- A master’s degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability Management, Sustainable Finance, Climate Policy, Green Economics, Risk management or a related field.
- Profound knowledge and demonstrated interest in sustainability-related areas or topics.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Sustainability & ESG Risk especially in the financial sector
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Proven experience in working in a consultative manner that facilitates the understanding of clients’ needs and provides meaningful guidance
- A deep understanding of the Luxembourgish and EU regulatory landscape on the developments around Sustainable Finance (e.g. SFDR, the delegated acts, EU Taxonomy, NFRD/CSRD, relevant circulars) as well as the current and emerging reporting frameworks
- Ability to interpret and confidence to communicate project findings both to internal teams and clients
- Drive to take ownership of projects, with the ability to prioritise and manage complex projects
- Drive to analyse complex issues and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
3, 2, 1… Get ready to go beyond and apply !
- Technical study case ;
- HR interview with our Talent team ;
- Technical interview with Manager(s) or Partner(s) of the team.
Grant Thornton Information
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move ! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
5 reasons to join us
1. Work life balance (additional holidays, flexibility, satellite offices, parking possibility) ;
2. Interesting Benefits (annual discretionary bonus, trainings/certifications, lunch voucher, pension plan, talent referral reward program, internal mobility program) ;
3. Proximity management in agreement with our CLEARR values ;
4. Integration follow-up to ensure yours & career development opportunity (on-demand feedback, mid-year and annual performance review) ;
5. Company life (events, afterworks, teambuilding, sport events) & engagements
(Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Rights, Diversity & Inclusion) ;
6. You are the one that we are looking for !