Solar Screen International S.A recrute !
Full stack web developer (m/f)
As one of the major European players in adhesive solutions for windows, walls and furniture, Solar Screen is proudly deserving a network of more than 3000 professional installers since more than 30 years. Solar Screen is made of a young & entrepreneurial team and has elevated excellent service, product expertise and innovation to its DNA. Over the last 5 years, Solar Screen has achieved a yearly double-digit growth, and reached over to 40m€ in 2022.
Going forward, Solar Screen wants to accelerate its growth, and boosting the digital marketing footprint of Solar Screen is a major enabler to that goal.
To boost our digital presence and develop our Marketing Team, we are hiring a dynamic Full stack web developer
To join us in this beautiful journey, we are looking for a nice and dynamic person (we also like competent people) to reinforce our team.
What you’ll do
- Join our marketing team. You’ll be a crucial part of our marketing team, working closely with Growth marketing manager, the Digital Acquisition Manager, and the Chief Marketing Officer to develop our digital properties.
- Own the code for our websites. These include our two marketing websites and internal websites. You’ll also be involved in relevant work like analytics, website performance monitoring and improvement, API connections, and sometimes infrastructure.
- Deliver high-quality software design. You’ll work closely with our team to identify, define, design, and implement technical solutions for our properties, including both frontend and backend development, to create meaningful value for our customers.
- Experience building web products. You’ll need recent in Nuxt3 — Vue3 (or Next & React), Symphony6, PHP, & MySQL experience, with an emphasis on performant code. Experience building web properties for SEO and performance. Experience with Strapi is an advantage.
- You are pragmatic and flexible. Like your new teammates, you’re used to doing what’s necessary to get the job done. You’ll need to be comfortable with ambiguity, be resourceful to solve problems, and be able to adjust to shifting deadlines and project goals.
- When you do it, you nail it. You share our keen eye for quality. You don’t half-ass your work, instead what you ship is top-notch. You cut scope before cutting quality. Our marketing sites and brand are one of the main ways we drive new customer acquisition, so they have to be beautiful, polished, fast, and mobile-friendly.
- Excellent, concise communicator. You can easily convey your thoughts, opinions, and feelings with your team and easily communicate technical updates to non-technical people.
- Strong brands, among the European leaders in its field ;
- To join a young, truly dynamic and ambitious team or in other words, a context in which you’ll be able to learn, develop yourself and grow fast ;
- Flat organization with room for initiative ;
- Personal development opportunities ;
- Be part of our ambition ;
- Brand new comfortable offices ;
- A competitive salary with a variable part based on your performance.
More information : https://www.linkedin.com/posts/philippegoossens1_httpslnkdine2fv3kzp-activity-7049604257246781440-Qkv-?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android