Sales-Lentz Group recrute !
vendredi 1er juillet 2022 à 09:49
Marketing Director (m/f/d)
The world is changing fast and so is SLG. In order to match the pace of new trends and modern communication techniques, we are looking for an enthusiastic person who can boost growth of our brands and of our marketing team.
For you, the results are what matters and not the presence in the office ? You’re eager to work in a fast-paced and agile environment and collaborating with multiple highly motivated teams ?
Let’s have a discussion ! Convince yourself about our culture and how you can help us pushing innovation for a sustainable future.
A strong marketing of our brands being a key part of our strategy, we propose you a perfect opportunity to make your mark in the reshape of our organization.
There is plenty of room for your hands-on and strategic guidance as you will become a valuable member of SLG who will work closely with all CEO’s of the group. You will have the opportunity to unleash your obsession for customer experience and satisfaction ; spotting, creating and realizing opportunities for our brands to be seen and recognized.
You are innovative and have the confidence to shake things up when it is time to explore new paths or adapt established ways of working. We also look to you for developing our go-to-market strategies for new service offerings and to ensure their quality : both in terms of capabilities as well as performance. In providing direction, you will report to the CEO.
As our Marketing Director, you will :
- Formulate and shape a shared vision for Marketing Services and translate this into a growth strategy which involves sales, offerings, and quality
- Support execution of SLG global marketing strategy and vision
- Set the direction for the Marketing Services crafts, supported by the Management
- Lead the Marketing team, set goals and achieve measurable objectives such as improving the brand positioning and increasing the visibility online
- Work on a mix of strategic, as well as operational hands-on topics
- Use your experience and data driven approach to influence SLG Management within your segment towards marketing excellence
- Be an inspiring leader when it comes to coaching and motivating the teams
Must have requirements
- Extensive experience in building marketing strategy from research, brand positioning, and lastly executing the strategy across all marketing channels.
- Proven track record in digital marketing
- Be a leader : having the ability to motivate, to inspire, to empower and further retain our talented employees
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze, problem solve and communicate observations and recommendations
- Strong communication skills and proven leadership experience in managing with the ability to grow and coach team members across different cultures
- Results-driven attitude to take action and find solutions
- Motivated and proactive to identify opportunities and challenges beyond your standard job description that can lead to successful outcomes for SLG
- In a never-ending changing world, you have a digital mindset and are comfortable in a data driven environment.
Nice to have requirements
- As a strategic thinker, you have working knowledge of business analysis and modelling, while possessing a hands-on mentality and execution-oriented attitude
- You have managed significant marketing budgets and you have proven track records of ROI improvement
- A diverse and dynamic workplace : over 40 nationalities are represented at SLG
- An attractive salary package
- Performance bonus
- Leasing car
- Lunch vouchers
- Hybrid workplace : combine remote work with working at the office
- Develop your skills with conferences and external trainings