Sales-Lentz Group recrute !
dimanche 28 février 2021 à 21:30
The unknown offers so many opportunities to look for new solutions again and again ! Via our various companies, our goal is to bring people together while making them feel secure. Our mission at SLG is to be an emblematic player in the mobility and travel sector. This implies an unfailing passion for discovery. A reality that has become possible thanks to the many personalities that shape our group and make it more innovative every day. And tomorrow will undoubtedly become even more exciting, thanks to you, our future employee.
As a family business SLG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
For a truly inclusive mobility, the SLG group brings together eight different entities. Sale-Lentz, Executive Lane, Flibco.com , Voyages Léonard, TravelPro, We Love To Travel, Moyocci and SL IMMO.
Are you energized by organizing, planning, and finding new ways to make things better ? Are you trustworthy, dependable, and patient ? Are you driven by having a direct impact on moving a group forward ? Diverse everyday challenges and building relationships across the organization keep you motivated ?
Now, this is not a role for the meek. As a Strategic Assistant at SLG, you will report directly to our Associates. You’re going to be their eyes, ears and problems-solver across our group !
- Together with the Associates, drive and implement the group’s strategy
- Manage multiple projects across disciplines is very important
- Problem-solving and active listening
- In-depth market analysis
- Gather information across the organization and create meaningful insights
- MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- English plus at least one of the official languages (Luxembourgish, German or French) fluently
- Bachelor In Business Administration or similar, a master’s degree would be of advantage
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of total experience, with insights in Finance, Sales or Marketing
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be open-minded and interested in learning continuously
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense ; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Advanced Excel experience is a plus (and if you color code your spreadsheets, well, that’s even better)
- Must be tech savy and have a growth and innovative nature
- Must be resourceful and have a “get sh*t done” attitude about things
For more information : https://app.skeeled.com/offer/6037b66ef06f26a0be45a2a1?social=true&lang=en
A lire sur le même sujet