Responsable marketing (m/f) / Gramitherm
Gramitherm recrute !
Gramitherm Europe SA is an industrial company active in sustainability and ecological retrofitting and construction.
What makes us proud ?
Using natural grass for manufacturing grass insulating batts Gramitherm®, good for your home and for the planet with a negative carbon footprint.
We are a solution available now with a positive impact to fight against climate disruption. We are committed to reduce the CO2 emissions in the construction sector.
Small organization , highly engaged !
To improve the business with the team and our market partners.
- Marketing Plan
- Develop a “story telling” and communicate to Sales Team/Sales Team training
- Develop and execute effective pricing strategy
- Drive the market activation for new projects partnerships
- Identify needs and gaps on the product based on consumer insights
- Weekly sales reports and advising corrective actions where needed
- Drive engagement and collaboration with key customers
- Communicate key initiatives via newsletter, new website, merchandising
- Leads /data base follow up
- Communication strategy and execution with the communication leader
Knowledge in CRM tools (ODOO or equivalent)
- Fluent in FR, NL, UK. Minimum FR / NL
- Creative spirit, good communication, team player
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Be sensitive to biobased world is a +
- Passion to win and positive attitude
A position with responsibilities and challenges, within a motivated team in a fast growing business.
Full or part time
6 months CDD starting January 2024. Extendable in CDI
Based in Auvelais / Sambreville (B) + home base work to be discussed