Luxinnovation recrute !
lundi 18 janvier 2021 à 09:52
Luxinnovation, the national agency for the promotion of innovation and research, contributes to Luxembourg’s economic development by stimulating innovation, fuelling international growth and attracting foreign investors to the territory.
Established as an Economic Interest Group (GIE), Luxinnovation is an initiative led by the Ministry of the Economy, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Trades and the FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry. With more than 75 employees with highly qualified profiles and as diverse as the services offered, we are now looking for a :
4-6 month full –time internship
The intern will be integrated into the Start-up Acceleration team and will fulfil 2 main missions :
Participate in the deployment of the FIT 4 Start program
The Fit 4 Start program supports start-ups in their establishment phase by providing them with funding and supervision at an early stage. The objective is to improve the start-up conditions for young innovative companies. In this context, the intern will carry out the following activities for the ICT sector :
- Follow-up with preselected companies, which applied but could not be selected in the final, for the forthcoming edition of Fit 4 Start
- Monitor the Fit 4 Start alumni program and measure the results obtained
- Provide support to the Fit 4 Start team regarding the implementation of the training program
- Research, analyse and propose new distribution channels (press, social networks, specialized websites …) in order to reach international start-ups
Contribute to the activities carried out by the Start up support team
- Meet the project leaders, participate in the analysis and support of companies in setting up their business plans
- Provide the interface for the client with the other services of Luxinnovation as well as the Start-up ecosystem in Luxembourg
- Collect and monitor KPIs, promote the attractions of Luxembourg as a welcoming land for foreign business creators through communication and marketing activities
The list of missions is adaptable and will depend on the duration of the internship and the trainee’s profile.
Student in Master of Economics, Finance or Business, Entrepreneurship or similar, the internship will be fully part of the study programme. You are a team player, result driven with excellent organisational and communication skills (oral and written). You are perfectly fluent in English and show a good command of French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset.
We offer an internship with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV.
More information : https://www.luxinnovation.lu/job/trainee/