Luxinnovation recrute !
jeudi 13 octobre 2022 à 09:37
Junior Advisor - Start-Up Acceleration (m/f)
12-month fixed-term contract, ref. : Up-CDD
Interested to carry out a mission in Luxembourg’s innovation agency that contributes to the economic development of the country through innovation ? Willing to join a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation ? This job opportunity is for you !
Among its activities, Luxinnovation supports innovative start-ups. The Start-Up Acceleration Team offers tailored services to support the setting up of business plans, develop the go-to-market strategy during our flagship accelerator Fit 4 Start as well as public business grants or access to private investors.
The mission of the Junior Advisor is to individually support early stage and more advanced innovative start-ups in their development, by providing strategic guidance and act as a facilitator towards potential investors, clients and research facilities. He/She will also have a promotion role within the start-up ecosystem by supporting innovative companies wishing to develop their activities in Luxembourg and contributing to the attractiveness of Luxembourg as a land of welcome for foreign investors.
- Support and guide innovative project owners in the Luxembourg start-up ecosystem and contribute to their development
- Define business model, structure business plan while ensuring consistency among both the planned investments and the research-development and innovation activities
- Conduct financial analyses on foreign companies, or company projects, susceptible to incorporate in Luxembourg in order to develop research-development-innovation activities, and set-up a relevant development plan
- Analyse public co-funding applications submitted by the start-ups and conduct concept notes
- Promote the different support mechanisms available to research-development and innovation activities and participate in the implementation of new tools/services
- Participate actively in the development and implementation of the Fit 4 Start programme.
skills and qualifications
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics, Corporate Finance, Business, Entrepreneurship or similar, and demonstrate a strong interest in innovation and technology.
- You have a first relevant experience with exposure to start-ups and innovation
- You demonstrate a strong interest in financial analysis, and proven analytical and consolidation skills
- Some knowledge in using strategic management tools (BMC, Lean Start-up…) is considered an asset
- Fluency in English and understanding of French are mandatory, German and Luxembourgish are considered an asset
- You have excellent communication and writing skills, and are used to have a leading role in meetings
- You have strong organisational and planning skills
- You are a team-player, able to work autonomously in a proactive manner.
why choose this position ?
- During this 1-year contract, you will work within the Luxembourg start-up ecosystem and develop very valuable skills, networks, and experience should you want to start your own entrepreneurial project or continue to work with start-ups.
- This junior to mid-level to senior position is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse deal-flow and gain an in-depth knowledge of the start-up ecosystem in Luxembourg.
- You will develop significant financial expertise on how to structure early-stage fundraising, and have a strong understanding of all first-stage funding and grant support schemes
- You will be involved in the Start-Up acceleration programme and gain insights on how to run such a programme as well as concrete do and don’t on how to succeed as a tech entrepreneur/start-upper.
- You will be part of a dynamic, purpose and outcome driven team.
If interested to join us, please submit your application online in English or French (including a CV and a cover letter).
Any question ? Do not hesitate to go online : https://www.luxinnovation.lu/job/junior-advisor-start-up-acceleration/
L’onboarding ou l’art...
Comment accueillir au mieux une nouvelle recrue ? Une étape cruciale pour que l’intégration au...
Les partenaires d’Infogreen...
Chaque mercredi, découvrez leurs nouvelles offres d’emploi !