Luxinnovation recrute !
mercredi 20 janvier 2021 à 20:33
Advisor Startup Acceleration (m/f)
Luxinnovation, the national agency for the promotion of innovation and research, contributes to Luxembourg’s economic development by stimulating innovation, fueling international growth and attracting foreign investors to the territory.
Established as an Economic Interest Group (GIE), Luxinnovation is an initiative led by the Ministry of the Economy, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Trades and the FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry.
Among its activities, Luxinnovation supports innovative startups. The Start Up Acceleration Team offers tailored services in order to support the setting up of business plans, develop the go-to-market strategy during our flagship accelerator Fit 4 Start as well as public business grants or access to private investors. In order to reinforce our Startup Acceleration Team we are now looking for a :
Advisor Startup Acceleration (m/f) (CDI, ref : Start)
- Support and guide innovative project owners in the Luxembourg startup ecosystem and contribute to their development
- Defining business model, structuring business plan while ensuring consistency among both the planned investments and the research-development and innovation activities
- Conduct due diligence on foreign companies, or company projects, susceptible to incorporate in Luxembourg in order to develop research-development-innovation activities, and set-up a relevant development plan
- Analyse public co-funding applications submitted by the startups and conduct concept notes
- Promote the different support mechanisms available to research-development and innovation activities and participate in the implementation of new tools/services
- Active participation in the development and implementation of Fit 4 Start
You hold a Master`s degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Entrepreneurship or similar, and demonstrate a strong interest in innovation and technology. You also have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a startup or SME, either in consulting or finance. In addition, your skillset includes the following competencies :
- Expertise in using strategic management tools (PESTEL, TOWS, BMC, Lean Startup…)
- Knowledge in financial analysis
- Perfect command of the French and English languages (both spoken and written is mandatory), German and Luxembourgish are an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Organised, flexible and autonomous, you are proactive and demonstrate excellent listening, analytical and consolidation skills
We offer a varied job within a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation. Please submit your application (CV and cover letter) online.
More information : https://www.luxinnovation.lu/job/advisor-start-up-acceleration-m-f/