Luxinnovation is hiring !
Marketing & Communication Officer (m/f)
ref. : MARCOMOFF
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team at Luxinnovation, Luxembourg’s national innovation agency ? Are you eager to contribute to the development of the Luxembourg economy by identifying innovation opportunities that stimulate the growth of a sustainable, competitive and digital economy ? Are you looking to join a professional, multidisciplinary, forward looking and human-sized organisation ? If yes, then this job opportunity is for you !
In order to strengthen its Marketing & Communication department and, in particular, its editorial team, Luxinnovation is looking for a Marketing & Communication Officer (m/f), who will contribute to the production of high-quality editorial content and support a wide range of other activities (in particular digital marketing and events).
- Editorial content production :
- Produce attractive, engaging articles, interviews and case studies promoting Luxinnovation’s activities and showcasing the benefits of innovation
- Contribute to and manage larger editorial projects (websites, brochures, flyers, annual reports, newsletters, etc.) ensuring the coherence and relevance of messages
- Create storylines for major events and projects that can be used as input for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Edit and proofread all types of editorial content
- Support for the organisation of events :
- Actively participate in the organisation and promotion of events, in close collaboration with the Event Manager
- Support for digital marketing :
- Participate in the implementation of Luxinnovation’s digital strategy (web, marketing automation, lead nurturing, social media, etc.)
Skills and qualifications
- Higher education in communication, journalism, marketing or similar (Master’s degree)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, in particular in English, and experience of producing multi-channel content taking into account SEO best practices
- Excellent organisations skills, flexibility and capacity to handle priorities and meet deadlines
- Service-oriented with a strong team spirit
- Native/bilingual command of English. Excellent level in French. Knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German is considered an advantage
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Pack. Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is an advantage
Why choose this position ?
Joining Luxinnovation’s Marketing & Communication team will offer you the opportunity to :
- Write about a wide range of subjects related to business, innovation and R&D
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Luxembourg’s rapidly evolving business and innovation ecosystem
- Work with a dynamic, international team of experts willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Contribute to the work of a highly motivated team that appreciates autonomy, initiatives and mutual support
- Enjoy a pleasant and ideally located workplace in Belval, close to the train station
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application online (including a CV and a cover letter).
Do you have questions ? Do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
More information : https://lnkd.in/eWjDNWHj