Luxinnovation is hiring !
lundi 10 octobre 2022 à 10:09
Trainee – Human Resources (m/f)
Are you a passionate student in the field of Human Resources ? Do you want to join a motivating, professional and multidisciplinary team that will help you discover the whole spectrum of the HR function and improve your skills ? You have a student status and have an internship agreement covering the entire duration of the assignment ?
This internship opportunity is for you !
In order to strengthen its 5-people HR team, Luxinnovation (the National Agency for Innovation and Research in Luxembourg), is looking for a dynamic and motivated intern (m/f), who will actively participate in HR daily activities, as well as in the development of future projects. We offer a 4-6 month full-time internship or alternating on a longer period.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the HR department, you will deepen your knowledge of several HR topics during an internship mission which will allow you to intervene in the numerous files
managed by the team, offering you an enriching and diversified experience.
- Recruitment : Drafting and publication of job advertisements, management of applications, organization and planning of interviews, participation in interviews, drafting of interview reports, direct contact with internal clients and candidates
- Training : implementation of training in accordance with Luxinnovation’s strategy, contacts with service providers, logistic and administrative support, follow-up of KPI’s.
- HR administration : creation of employee profiles, management of telework and flextime data, monitoring of illnesses and special leaves.
- Active participation in the various projects developed by the HR department.
- The intern will also have the opportunity to propose a project idea, to develop it independently and to implement it within the organization.
LEVEL OF STUDY AND SKILLS
- Studies in Human Resources in progress (level Bac+2 or +3)
- Any experience that can attest to your interest in the field of human resources will be considered an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong service-minded attitude and a developed sense of communication (verbal and written)
- Dynamic, committed, team spirit
- Organized and able to show some autonomy in work
- Good attention to details
- You are fluent in French and you have a very good level in English. The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset
- Mastery of the Office suite
WHY APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY ?
- To work in a human-sized HR team working on a various portfolio of activities, where autonomy and taking initiatives are encouraged, and where interns are considered full team members.
- To gain a relevant HR experience which will be valorised on your CV.
- To start developing your network in Luxembourg.
- To enjoy a very pleasant and ideally located workplace in Belval, Luxembourg, right next to the train station.
Do you recognize yourself in this ad ? Do you want to join our team ? We invite you to submit your CV and cover letter directly online.