LuxFlag recrute !
mardi 23 juillet 2019 à 17:35
Communications & Stakeholder Relationship Officer (m/w)
About LuxFLAG :
LuxFLAG, the Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency, is an independent and international, non-profit organization created in Luxembourg in July 2006 jointly by public and private partners. LuxFLAG aims to promote the raising of capital for the Sustainable Finance sector by awarding a recognizable label to eligible investment vehicles in Climate Finance, ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance), Environment, Microfinance, and Green bonds. The LuxFLAG Labels are recognized for their high standards and rigorous assessment of applicant investment Vehicles’s investment holdings, strategy and procedures with respect to ESG matters as well as an affirmation of their transparency to investors – which are key components of the eligibility criteria for the LuxFLAG labels. As of June 2019, LuxFLAG Labels 136 products representing 5 jurisdictions where the labelled products are domiciled and 15 countries where the investment managers are located.
We are looking for a motivated team player to support our communications and stakeholder relationship activities. Reporting to the LuxFLAG General Manager, and working closely with LuxFLAG’s wider team, you will be responsible for co-ordinating marketing and communications for LuxFLAG, as well as undertaking stakeholder relationship activities with LuxFLAG’s labelled investment vehicles and Associate Members. The role will involve working closely with management in order to identify sector and agency priorities in terms of communications and client relationships.
- Implement marketing and communications strategy
- Organise and manage LuxFLAG’s stakeholder relationships
- Prepare monthly/quarterly communication material, corporate presentations, other promotional visuals, technical papers with the support of the operational team
- Organise and manage member events
- Ensure LuxFLAG’s active presence in social media and industry events
- Assist General Manager in implementing LuxFLAG’s promotion strategy
Skills and capabilities :
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in multi stakeholder organisations
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, organisational and time management skills, with proven ability to prioritise
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Fluent in routine IT tools including Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and French – spoken + written
Experience in one or more of the following sectors : CSR, Sustainable Finance, Sustainability
- Expertise in graphics, creative designing skills, digital marketing, social media
- Fluency in Luxembourgish and German
Closing date for applications : 15 September 2019
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience for the role to Sachin.email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in Luxembourg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
A lire sur le même sujet