LuxFLAG is looking for an Intern - financial analysis
jeudi 16 novembre 2017 à 04:00
LuxFLAG is looking for an Intern - financial analysis.
The Mission :
The intern will be working in close contact with the team and learn from it on various assignments.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Support in conducting research and market reviews on Environment Investment Vehicles (EIVs), Microfinance Investment Vehicles (MIVs), Climate Finance and ESG Investment vehicles as well as Green Bonds.
- Support in conducting expert interviews and preprartion of a study on the performance of LuxFLAG labelled IVs.
- Creating, maintaining and updating a funds and bonds database, a general contact database and a prospect data base.
- Creating a matrix and template for a virtual space for electronic data, file and document management of prospects for Label applicants.
- Administrative support for the launch of the new process management documenting processes and giving support to document analyses.
- Actively participation in team meetings.
- Other as required.
The Profile :
- Degree in Finance / Business / Economics
- You should combine analytical and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You should be ready to take responsibility for your deliverables and work under tight deadlines, have experience working in teams as well as independently, and show initiative and pro-activity.
Additionally, you will demonstrate the following skills :
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to details, commitments to follow-through and self-organization
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (German and French will be a plus)
- A previous experience or exposure to Socially Responsible Investment sector would be advantageous
- You should also possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, willing to learn at fast pace, and be a strong team player.
The internship position is for a period of 3-6 months.
To Apply :
Tel. : + 352 22 30 26 1
A lire sur le même sujet