Luxembourg Stock Exchange recrute !
jeudi 22 juillet 2021 à 14:27
Regulatory Officer – Capital Markets (m/f)
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green social and sustainable securities by gener¬ating awareness about their projects.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a :
Regulatory Officer – Capital Markets Permanent contract (m/f)
- Conduct research on legal and regulatory issues linked to capital markets (including MiFID II/R, Market Abuse Regulation, Prospectus Regulation, Transparency Directive, Benchmarks Regulation, Central Securities Depositories Regulation, Sustainable and Digital Finance new frameworks, along with related implemented acts at the European and national level)
- Follow developments in the international and domestic legal framework to anticipate changes impacting LuxSE activities
- Provide advice regarding capital markets topics related to domestic, European and international legislation
- Advise and support in developing new services and products in line with applicable law and regulations
- Advise operational teams on capital markets related legal and regulatory issues
- Support the Head of Regulatory Affairs to maintain a proactive dialogue with local, European and international Authorities
- Represent LuxSE in local, European and international peer group meetings on regulatory issues
- Participate in internal business/project steering committees and working groups
- Draft and review internal policies and regulations
- Train staff in capital markets regulations
The Regulatory Officer will report to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and will work in close cooperation with the different operational teams, including the Business Development, International Primary Markets and Markets & Surveillance Departments, to ensure regulatory compliance of LuxSE activities and to seek business opportunities.
- University degree or equivalent certification in Law
- At least 3 years’ experience working or consulting in relevant fields of expertise, largely gained in the financial services/capital markets environment, ideally in a law firm or in a consulting firm
- Strong technical knowledge and deep understanding of capital markets regulatory matters (please see topics listed under point 1. above)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and French
- High sense of responsibility, organisation, initiative and problem solving approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines