Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) recrute !
lundi 13 avril 2020 à 16:24
Research Administration Project Support Officer (m/f)
In order to strengthen its excellence in research and technology, the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) has recently put in place a Research Administration Office (RAO), under the direction of the Financial and Administrative Director.
The main tasks of the RAO at LIST are to :
- Be a key contributor in the definition and improvement of project management methods, procedures and tools in order to guarantee their success ;
- Advise and support Principal Investigators (PI) in the submission and management of their projects ;
- Reduce project risks.
The Research Administration Project Support Officer is the privileged partner of the PI in all aspects related to project management.
Under the responsibility of the Head of the RAO, his/her main duties will be :
- In partnership with the PI, provide a research project management coordination and support role from the preparation of the project up to its conclusion ;
- Participate in the preparation of project submissions and monitor the actions ;
- Organize kick-off meetings ;
- Put in place project documentation ;
- Monitor the progress of the projects and provide the necessary administrative support ;
- Process and respond to the information requests of the PI ;
- Organize and prepare the steering committees ;
- Collect the necessary information for the billing, account closing, statements and reports addressed to the funding sources ;
- Update information ;
- Organize the closing and archiving of projects ;
- Collect feedback ;
- Participate in project audits ;
- Interact with other support staff according to needs.
The Research Administration Project Support Officer also contributes to :
- The implementation and application of the new procedures and project management tools ;
- The fulfilment of the collective objectives of the RAO, the Administration and Finance department and LIST ;
- The identification of the specific needs of the PI and the definition of solutions, in close collaboration with the other LIST services.
It should be noted that this job description is not exhaustive ; the Research Project Support Officer may also be involved in other tasks within the framework of the RAO.
- Hold a university-level degree ;
- Training in project management techniques, methods and tools ;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in project management ;
- Ideally, be familiar with :
The research environment,
The rules of the various research funding agencies,
The forms of intellectual property protection ;
- Provide a customer-oriented service ;
- Be adaptable, reactive and attentive ;
- Successfully manage stressful situations with a positive attitude ;
- Able to manage priorities and respect deadlines ;
- Strong coordination skills ;
- Be meticulous ;
- Able to provide advice, share information and report back ;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a good team player ;
- Proactive and open to change ;
- Good knowledge of standard office software ;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken French and English.
More information :https://fr.jobs.lu/ApplyForJob.aspx...