LeasePlan Luxembourg recrute !
mercredi 15 janvier 2020 à 04:00
Account Receivables Specialist (m/f)
At LeasePlan Luxembourg, we are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our Finance team. The accounts receivables specialist (AR) keeps the financial systems running smoothly by managing cash flow, customers receivables, outstanding and invoicing process. LeasePlan works with a Shared Services Center (SSC) in Bucharest, that executes the financial operations including invoicing. The specialist aims to collect outstanding, track, and monitor payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The accounts receivables specialist will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage the outstanding receivables of customer invoices
- Securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with customers through timely payments and correct invoicing
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting
- Provide financial information to management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Performing account reconciliations
- Contact customers about outstanding receivables including bad debt
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Monitor and control the invoicing process
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, or business related discipline.
- Proven experience in accounts receivables, ideally in a finance or leasing automotive environment
- Working knowledge with general ledger systems and report writer preferably SAP
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial data.
- Meticulous and self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
Do not hesitate to call Arantxa Miralles, HRBP, +352 40 44 11 32 28
More information :https://fr.jobs.lu/ApplyForJob.aspx...