LeasePlan Luxembourg recrute !
samedi 3 octobre 2020 à 23:12
Commercial Director (m/f)
At LeasePlan, as worldwide leader, our mission is to provide innovative and sustainable vehicle leasing solutions, whoever you are and wherever you need to be - so that you can focus on what’s next.
LeasePlan Luxembourg was founded in 1988 and is one of the most trusted names in leasing. Throughout all these years, the company was marked by developments in line with customer needs : anticipating demands, delivering innovative, tailor-made products and services, constantly seeking to offer the best customer experience offering efficient car leasing, fleet management and mobility solutions.
LeasePlan is a key player of today’s mobility landscape in Luxembourg. Our sector of activity is simulating and challenging with synergies between different sectors : finance, automotive, services and energy.
We are offering solutions to international companies, local major and mid-sized companies and we have developed over the past years a dedicated approach for SMEs, liberals, self-employed, craftsmen and start-ups. Last but not least, since 2018, we are offering an all-inclusive leasing solution for all the private individuals living in Luxembourg through a strategic successful partnership with the leading retail bank.
We want to offer the best B2B & B2C mobility solutions to : save time and money for our clients, offer all-inclusive and hassle-free mobility solutions while managing uncertainty, enable our drivers to always drive safer cars with the most advanced-technologies, help companies to keep their best talents and actively support the environmental transition with electromobility aiming for net zero-emissions by 2030.
To strengthen the Executive Committee of LeasePlan Luxembourg and our commercial department, we are looking for a Commercial Director who will define the commercial vision and strategy of the Business whilst leading, inspiring and motivating our talented commercial team.
Who are you ?
- You are a talented intrapreneurial leader with a high sense of ownership and strong team/winning-spirit.
- You have a high level of commercial awareness with ambitious, optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset.
- You are curious, eager to develop your strengths, open to learn every day and have a fulfilling career of varied experiences in a multicultural team and exciting sector of activity.
- You are results-oriented with analytical skills, creativity with a strong work ethics and attention to detail.
- You are a team player with a developed IQ (hard skills) and EQ (soft skills) and like to connect with people.
What are you going to do ?
- You will be part of the Executive Committee of LeasePlan Luxembourg and will actively participate with the team to take decisions, set priorities, present the results/status reports, define improvements, execute actions and bring opportunities on existing/new business, projects or partnerships.
- You will be building, boosting and reinforcing the team spirit/performance with a positive attitude by actively coaching, supporting and leading your team.
- You will organize your teams with the right people at the right place, managing the hiring, commissioning, training, talent development and performance review processes with the support of HR.
- You will work closely with the management of LeasePlan Luxembourg, your teams and the HQ central teams to develop short, medium and long-term sales/growth profitable and sustainable strategies.
- You will be part of the Commercial Community of LeasePlan Corporation sharing best-practices, ideas, initiatives with the Central Team and all the Commercial Directors of LeasePlan in the world.
- You will be working in a challenging environment in Luxembourg, will develop/position our value propositions (product management and development) and will own the results to deliver sales, margin and market share goals with a focus on customer experience and satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for the commercial forecasting, pricing strategy, profitability and P&L impact (gap analysis, root causes, actions and impacts) in collaboration with Finance, Risk and other departments.
- You will use data analysis and set the KPIs of sales performance (qualitative and quantitative), customers/channels/territory segmentation, profitability management, customer satisfaction, and market trends to make needed adjustments/propositions.
- You will improve the processes with a lean approach to bring efficiency in the organization.
- You will have a key role for networking activities to build strategic relationships with our clients, partners, suppliers, medias, institutions to co-create the future of mobility and lead the market.
- You will build an effective knowledge base with high levels of competency in technological, regulatory, fiscal, legal and competitive intelligence/monitoring to anticipate business opportunities/threats.
- You will provide the commercial leadership and decision necessary to maintain and improve LeasePlan in the Luxembourg environment being the internal “voice of the customer/market”.
What do you need to do the job ?
- Master’s Degree in Sales, or business-related discipline with extensive experience in the field.
- Proven experience and results in high level sales, ideally in the leasing automotive environment.
- Good knowledge of our local market and a good network are major assets.
- An ability to think strategically, execute operationally and an understanding of global business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English are mandatory, other languages will be considered as a plus.
- Have good organisational skills and the capacity to make decisions in the face of ambiguity and pressure.
- An ability to prioritize, take decisions, pivot/adjust the organizational direction based on new conditions.
- Experience with Marketing & Communication modern strategies and tools (e.g. Salesforce, marketing automation, leadgen/leadmgt, etc.) is highly appreciated (+MS Office).
- Digital DNA in our disruptive environment to build the solutions of today and tomorrow is key.
What’s next ?
Willing to join our team to develop your strengths, have fun, celebrate successes and enjoy a fulfilling career in a stimulating work environment with a young, dynamic and international team ? Do not hesitate to call Arantxa Miralles, HRBP, (+352) 621 28 12 67 or send us your application to the following email address : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org