LeasePlan Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 21 avril 2020 à 13:11
Senior Accountant (m/f)
Description de poste
At LeasePlan, our mission is to provide innovative and sustainable vehicle leasing solutions, whoever you are and wherever you need to be - so you can focus on what’s next.
LeasePlan Luxembourg was founded in 1988 and has become one of the most trusted names in leasing. Throughout all these years, the company was marked by developments in line with customer needs : anticipating demands, delivering innovative and tailor-made products and services, constantly seeking quality.... simpler and more efficient car leasing and fleet management solutions.
To strengthen our finance team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Senior Accountant that will help us shape the future of mobility.
What are you going to do ?
- Prepare and import various accounting postings related to execution of leasing operations
- Verify execution of interfaces between leasing and financial systems, timely check and handle reconciliation items
- Analyze main source of system errors and propose process improvement solutions
- Be the owner of Monthly Close process and ensure process compliance with IFRS, LuxGAAP as well as LeasePlan procedures
- Ensure all transactions are booked in time and appropriately
- Cooperate closely with Controlling department in formulating explanations regarding results and postings
- Execute corporate financial reporting by collecting information ; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Prepare and review of monthly VAT declaration and other local reporting line items
- Stay up to date with IFRS and Luxembourgish reporting guidelines to ensure compliance
- Ensure payables process integrity through control of accounts and internal service provider
- Manage/support external audit process
What do you need on the job ?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in accounting or finance
- 3 years minimum of accounting experience is required (lease accounting is a plus)
- SAP FI accounting experience is key (AS400 knowledge is a plus
- Meticulous and self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excel proficiency
Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
Do not hesitate to call Arantxa Miralles, HRBP, (+352) 40 44 11 32 28
More information : https://fr.jobs.lu/ApplyForJob.aspx...