La Bourse de Luxembourg (LuxSE) recrute !
mardi 19 mai 2020 à 10:51
Analyst Programmer – Trading Systems CDI (m/f)
Within our IT development team and under the responsibility of the project manager, your main mission will be to contribute to the detailed analyses required for projects and to participate in the development of application solutions. Your versatility should allow you to work on different technical subjects. Your autonomy and pragmatism will enable you to deliver applications in line with customer needs both from a solution and deadline point of view.
- Analysis of activities : participating in the drafting of technical specifications ; working with the solution architect to write detailed technical designs ; ensuring a thorough knowledge of the software and platforms used.
- Development activities : carrying out the development of IT solutions ; complying with the development standards and procedures in force ; providing sufficient and relevant comments on the sources developed ; optimising sources where necessary.
- Testing activities : participating in the writing of unit tests ; ensuring the passing of unit tests.
- BAC+4 in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- A first experience of at least 4 years in a similar function
- Technical experience
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility and respect for deadlines
- Assimilation of project objectives
- Innovative thinking
- Good communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- A first experience in the Market field and more particularly the financial flows corresponding to stock exchanges (market engine)
- Knowledge of the various financial instruments negotiated on a stock exchange (Equities, UCIs, Bonds, Warrants, etc.)
Technical knowledge (in order of importance)
- Languages : in-depth knowledge and strong experience in JAVA
- Programming in C# with dotNET is a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- JAVA socket programming
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Mongo DB)
- Knowledge of FIX and Swift protocols
- SOA, ESB, REST API and Microservices architecture : knowledge of messaging and queuing mechanisms specific to an enterprise service bus, including Kafka knowledge.
- Systems : web infrastructure (Apache, Linux, Tomcat).
- Development environment :
-Tools : Gitea, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Docker, Azure, Azure DevOps,
Kubernetes (AKS / OpenShift), Jira, Confluence
- Work in agile method with collaborative tools
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- French : level C1
- English : level C1