Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
jeudi 20 février 2020 à 20:40
Institutional Investor Risk reporting Consultant/Senior Consultant (m/f)
Job based in Belval
Your future team
Our Risk Reporting experts are specialized in the design, implementation, review or production of various institutional client risk transparency reporting for investment funds.
Your next challenge
- Assist our asset managers clients in the coordination and review of institutional client risk transparency reports in connection with Basel III and Solvency II regulatory frameworks
- Design appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, develop recommendations and lead change regarding our internal reporting platform
- With the support of your senior management, lead a diverse team of talented junior consultants, developing them to their highest potential
- Develop an expertise in the regulations governing institutional investors and their impacts on the asset management industry
- Participate to advisory client engagements in relation to optimised capital consumption product offering, review of their existing operating models and/or dedicated training sessions
- Collaborate with other service lines, industry groups or universities as a Capital Markets subject-matter-expert
- Participate in the development of our market eminence through marketing support preparation (brochures, articles, analytics, clients’ presentation)
-* Hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Applied Mathematics or Business Engineering
- Have 5 years minimum experience in the investment fund industry in derivatives middle office, regulatory reporting or product control
- Show strong knowledge of financial derivative instruments (i.e. futures, swaps and options)
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritise issues, structure and lead clients projects under tight deadlines
- Be an inspiring team leader, coaching and developing others
- Be rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic skills
- Hold excellent skills in Excel VBA and Access – SQL is an asset
- Be fluent in French and English. German or Dutch is an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized market leading experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all !
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
More information : https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Esch-B...
A lire sur le même sujet