Inowai Luxembourg recrute !
samedi 17 octobre 2020 à 21:05
Investment Advisor (h/f)
Our Capital Markets team supports local and international investors (private, family office and institutional) in the fields of R-E private equity, investment & asset management or again banking and insurance, in case of acquisition or disposal of their assets or real estate portfolios on all asset class (i.e. offices, retail, land, residential, logistics, etc.).
Our consultants, based in Luxembourg, support their clients and bring their know-how at all stages of the transaction : going from the identification of investment opportunities, up to the signing of the transaction through the preparation of pitches, the sale & disposal strategy, the marketing of assets, or the completion of due diligence process.
Our consultants work closely with Investment Analysts and Admins who support them at each stage of the transaction process.
Within our Capital Markets department, you will i) report to the Head of Capital Markets, ii) advise existing/prospective buyers and sellers on marketing strategies for every asset class.
To fulfil this mission, you will be in charge of :
-Securing and managing on both sell side and buy side instructions by :
- Developing strategies, including pricing and target approaches, and where necessary, performing pitches in front of clients.
- Ensuring the preparation of investment cases in collaboration with our investment analysts
- Setting marketing approach to prospective investors
- Coordinating due diligence process and Q&A flows
- Assisting the client throughout the negotiations until the signing-closing of the Transaction
-Supporting and developing our network of institutional and private investors in :
- Maintaining high level of relationship with our client investors
- Sourcing prospective investors
Must have requirements
- Team work as well as autonomy ability
- Strong Commercial skills & Customer and solution oriented
- Analytical mind and strong attention to details
- Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Argus software would be considered as an asset
- Fluent in English and French. German will be seen as an asset
Education / Experience
- University degree in Economics/ Finance or Real Estate (Master degree)
- RICS qualification would be considered as an asset
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the Real Estate industry and Luxembourgish market
- A challenge within a rapidly evolving company
- A permanent employment contract with a sector-leading company
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Long-term and personalised support creating the best possible conditions to reach your full potential (orientation and mentoring, training, etc.)
- An attractive salary and benefits.
More information : https://app.skeeled.com/offer/5f7f1...
A lire sur le même sujet