Inowai Luxembourg recrute !
jeudi 2 juillet 2020 à 16:10
Administrative Coordinator (m/f)
e are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our Residential Property Management department and act as liaison between the team and external parties (customers and service providers).
Reporting to the department manager, your main task is to provide administrative support on a daily basis to two centres of activity, namely rental management and co-ownership management, representing a portfolio of over 110 properties and nearly 2000 lots. Several hundred lots are also already secure for future deliveries.
To carry out this task, your expertise, involvement, ability to work independently and diligence will be critical.
- Maintain telephone contact with customers and service providers,
- Manage and process ad hoc requests from property owners and tenants,
- Assist with the preparation of meetings of co-ownership management committees and general meetings (sending out of invitations, distribution of minutes, enveloping),
- Maintain the filing system for records relating to properties and accounting records,
- Receive, sort and process mail,
- Manage diaries and schedule appointments,
- Send requests for quotations to companies, ensure follow-up, send out reminders and issue administrative orders,
- Foster relationships with the client base of co-owners and tenants,
- Help convey the quality of service of the INOWAI group.
- BTS or equivalent, preferably in the real estate professions,
- At least 2 years of proven experience in the field.
Required skills/qualifications :
- You are driven, organised and have excellent interpersonal skills,
- You have excellent planning skills,
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), you are able to exercise diplomacy when communicating with the various parties,
- You have a high degree of intellectual curiosity, a proactive nature, a desire to learn and demonstrate resourcefulness,
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office,
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
- Knowledge of any other languages would be an asset,
- Experience with Crypto software would be advantageous.
- A challenge within a rapidly evolving company,
- A permanent employment contract with a sector-leading company,
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment,
- Long-term and personalised support creating the best possible conditions to reach your full potential (orientation and mentoring, training, etc.)
- An attractive salary and benefits.
Plus d’informations : https://app.skeeled.com/offer/5eb26...