Groupe Foyer Assurances recrute !
dimanche 3 avril 2022 à 13:37
Financial Analyst (m/f)
- You are responsible for analyzing companies using a discounted FCF model (bottom-up approach) ;
- You update these company analyses on a timely basis ;
- You actively search for new investment ideas, in different regions and sectors ;
- You present your cases during our weekly asset management meeting ;
- You contribute to the security selection process in close collaboration with the fund managers.
We offer :
By joining our Group, you will benefit, among others, from the following advantages :
- A multicultural, learning and innovative working environment ;
- A flexible schedule system ;
- A company restaurant at preferential rates ;
- A gym with coach.
- Concierge service.
Compétences et expérience souhaitées
Your profile :
- You have an academic degree in economics, applied economics or financial economics ;
- You already have experience in a similar position ;
- You are passionate about financial markets ;
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail ;
- You are communicative and have the necessary presentation skills ;
- You are eager to learn, you are an enthusiastic team player and can work independently ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch and/or Luxembourgish is a plus.