Grant Thornton Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 28 novembre 2022 à 15:21
Application Support Specialist (m/f)
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our IT department ambitions.
The Applications Support Specialist will support, maintain and implement functionalities and processes for all our applications eco-system. This includes partnering with outside vendors, our local / group IT teams, our internal business lines to support / develop databases, implement software and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Additionally, you are responsible for identifying, coordinating the implementation of hardware and software solutions to meet production requirements to drive continuous process improvements within Application Support.
In this role, you will partner with the IT team to meet the company’s efficiency standards and requirements.
Main responsibilities :
- Support and maintain our application eco-system ;
- Develop and maintain in-house built applications ;
- Develop and maintain databases solutions in SQL ;
- Provide remote support when necessary ;
- Manage incidents/requests from our users/clients ;
- Support the planning and management of various projects (applications related) in accordance with strategic objectives. This includes updating project plans, providing senior management with status updates, and ensuring key objectives/achievements are accomplished ;
- Participate, when requested, to other IT projects (development and infrastructure) ;
- Helpdesk for internal services and for clients ;
- Define application procedures and policies ;
- Train staff (IT and business).
Skills and attributes :
- Bachelor’s degree in IT literate ;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the Financial sector in Luxembourg ;
- Fluent in French and English, any other language is considered as an asset ;
- Strong knowledge :
-In database management, especially SQL, other DB tools knowledge is considered as an asset ;
-Of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows server environment ;
-In various development tools (.Net, java...) ;
- Strong technical skills, demonstrate ability with changing technologies and innovation ;
- Must be :
-A self-starter and demonstrate strong initiative ;
-Flexible to work overtime and weekends as required ;
-Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel ;
-An understanding of the principles of ITIL foundation is considered as an asset.
Additional information :
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move ! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply :
Please send your CV with the reference Application Support Specialist (m/f) by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
More information :https://www.grantthornton.lu