Grant Thornton Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 25 mai 2020 à 14:19
Junior Auditor - Starting date October 2020 (m/w)
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career !
- Under the responsibility of your manager, you act as a professional in the completion of your team’s responsibilities by helping providing audit opinions at national and international level ;
- You contribute to the successful delivery of audit projects and provide high-level quality collaboration.
- Master degree (BAC +5 or equivalence) in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance ;
- A first experience in an audit firm is considered an asset ;
- Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented ;
- Interpersonal and analytical skills ;
- Fluency in French and English (any other language is considered an asset).
More information : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/...