FIA Asset Management S.A. recrute !
lundi 8 juin 2020 à 17:39
Portfolio Management Officer in Impact Finance (m/f)
FIA Asset Management S.A. is a leading European asset management company with a strong base in Luxembourg and representative office in Italy. Based on more than a decade experience within the asset management industry, we provide high-quality investment solutions to institutional clients across Europe. We are part of one of Luxembourg’s prominent financial services platform, FARAD Group (www.farad-group.com), serving domestic and worldwide clients since 2001 thanks to companies specialised in funds management, green finance and securities as well as insurance brokerage and consultancy.
The Group has been recognised internationally for its standards in ESG by being awarded the B-Corporation certification. It is the unique conviction-driven approach and SRI focused perspective of our qualified team that inspires our successful investment strategies aiming to deliver the best possible performances, within a defined market momentum, via customised and flexible investment solutions.
In keeping with the drivers of transparency and responsibility that run through FARAD Group’s activities, since our creation in 2005 we have developed a particular focus on SRI / ESG issues in the selection of investment solutions. ESG factors are actively integrated in the management process and in both asset allocation and asset selection activities that are entirely carried out by our team of specialists.
We are looking for a Portfolio Management Officer in Impact Finance
The Role :
- Perform trading, rebalancing and other portfolio management services
- Prepare Investment Policy Statements and client presentations
- Delivery of financial planning and wealth management services
- Participate in portfolio reviews & communicate with institutional clients / external advisors
- ESG investment monitoring
- Quantitative market and investment analysis
- Confident with macroeconomic indicators evolution analysis and impact over major asset classes
- Research projects and other duties as assigned by Client Service Team Qualifications
Your profile :
- Fluent French and English (Italian will be an asset)
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in the financial sector, ideally in the financial services industry and ideally in a portfolio/fund management role
- Strong interpersonal skills and service-oriented attitude
- Impact Finance, ESG and SRI interest and knowledge
- Highly organized and detail orientated with a client focus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- CFP, CFA, or MBA, confident with VBA
- Proficient with computer and software packages, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Our offer :
- A challenging position in the heart of Luxembourg City in a dynamic environment
- An attractive remuneration in line with your background and performance and with Luxembourg market standards
A lire sur le même sujet