Facility Manager (m/f) / CMS
CMS Luxembourg recrute !
CMS Luxembourg is expanding and is therefore looking for a Facility Manager
- Manage projects such as internal and external moves, quality management systems (ISO 9001), etc.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
- Act as the point of contact for staff members’ facilities requests.
- Act as the point of contact for property managers and landlords.
- Monitor the budget for Reception & Office Management.
- Liaise with internal and external providers to obtain the best level of service for the organization (e.g., cleaning company).
- Research availability and suitability of options for new purchases (e.g., office equipment, office facilities).
- Calculate and compare costs between different providers.
- Ensure building security, including access control, in close cooperation with IT.
- Monitor the cleanliness of the interior and exterior.
- Perform maintenance on facilities and make repairs as needed.
- Coordinate the reception and provide support when needed (e.g., agenda management, hospitality, catering, event and meeting room management).
- Ensure excellent and efficient customer service to all visitors to our firm.
- Manage activities such as parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Allocate office spaces according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in Facilities or Office Management.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have an eye for details, and you are proactive to suggest improvements.
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Approachable character, friendly and helpful with a strong focus on delivering a professional customer experience.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Experience with hardware tools.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organisational skills.
- Confident and professional, you enjoy working and interacting within a multi-cultural setting.
- You are fluent in spoken and written French and English.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- International and friendly working environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Training and career development.
If you are interested please send us your CV by clicking on the link below or to HR.CMSLuxembourg@cms-dblux.com
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.