Enovos recrute !
mardi 5 novembre 2019 à 09:05
Graduate Program – Credit Manager (m/f) (14880)
As a major energy supplier in the Luxembourg energy market, also present in Germany, France and Belgium, the mission of Enovos Luxembourg S.A. is to generate, procure, transmit and distribute electricity, natural gas and renewable energies to industries, SMB’s, distributors and private households.
- As part of our graduate program, you will have the chance to rotate for 2 years through different departments of the company, both in Luxembourg and abroad, and gain experience of different functions while being offered several training & development opportunities
- Throughout the program, you will be familiarized with a big variety of topics including Corporate Development & Strategy, Energy Management & Trading, Sales, Risk Management etc. You will have a member of our executive committee on your side, acting as a personal mentor. With each assignment, you will gain a deep insight of our business, invaluable experiences and lasting contacts within the group.
- After the 2-year program, you will gradually be integrated into the day-to-day business assuming full responsibility on tasks which will be mainly focused on credit management :
- Ensure timely information to the Management on the risk and credit exposure
- Perform financial analyses of customers and trading counterparties
- Make the appropriate credit proposal for existing or potential customers and make sure these customers are covered by the underwriter company
- Inform the trading department and the brokers to any change of the eligible counterpart list and their respective limits
- Develop, maintain and optimize the internal tools to ensure an efficient information system
- Compute risk indicators and maintain and improve the credit management tools and models
- Support other activities related to counterpart management, reporting/business intelligence, compliance controls and market data management
- The program is designed for young graduates with a master’s degree, preferably in finance/ economics or (applied) mathematics, from a top European university
- A first experience or internship in Credit Management and with Credit Risk models will be considered an asset
- An open mind, good relationship skills, an excellent team spirit, proactivity, a solid ability to adapt and a taste for challenges are all essential qualities for a successful integration in the program
- Strong analytical and conceptual mind-set
- Very good command of MS Office, in particular Excel and Access
- Good programming skills, preferably in VBA and Matlab. Experience with SQL would be considered an asset
- Excellent organisational skills combined with a structured and autonomous working attitude
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English, German and French ; the knowledge of Luxembourgish would be an asset
How to apply
Interested ? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application through our career opportunities site accessible on enovos.jobs.lu. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.