Enovos recrute !
lundi 13 juillet 2020 à 15:29
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (m/f)
Department : Strategy & Risk Management – Regulatory Affairs
Location : Luxembourg – Esch-sur-Alzette
Contract : Permanent contract ; full time
- You monitor wholesale market regulations including a detailed follow-up.
- You prepare action plans and ensure implementation deadlines are in line with the coming into force of new laws.
- You perform and/or ensure timely reporting under REMIT, EMIR, MIFID II and any other regulation that impacts the wholesale energy markets including REMIT reporting on-behalf reporting as a service for other entities of the ENCEVO group and clients as contracted.
- You are the main contact person with respect to wholesale market regulations for internal stakeholders and external institutions (ESMA, ACER, ILR, CSSF, etc.).
- You organise internal information meetings and trainings about regulation on wholesale energy markets.
- You establish mandatory annual and semi‐annual reports (e.g., to the respective regulators).
- You monitor the implementation and ensure functionalities of the IT solutions for reporting purposes to supervisory institutions.
- You block transactions, brokers or counterparties in case of non‐compliance with regulations.
- You represent Enovos in regulatory working groups and report information internally.
- You hold a Master degree in Law, Finance, Computer Science or another quantitative discipline.
- You can demonstrate several years of experience in one or more of the following fields
- Monitoring and analysing wholesale market regulations (REMIT, EMIR, MAR, MIFID II, …) regarding their business impact, ideally in the (energy) commodity trading / utility context.
- Leading / supporting implementation projects for software for regulatory reporting and/or trade surveillance for above regulations.
- Performing / ensuring regulatory reporting and/or trade surveillance for above regulations as part of the daily operations.
- You can transform regulatory demands, such as reporting requirements, into descriptions/designs of stable and reliable business and IT processes fulfilling said requirements, i.e., building the bridge between legal aspects and the implementation in daily business.
- You have reached a certain level of proficiency in using Excel, (MS)-SQL and databases (MS Access, …) as well as programming in one or more of the following languages : Matlab, C/C++, Python, R, VBA.
- You are fluent in English, German and French (written and spoken).
How to apply
Interested ? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.
More information : https://www.moovijob.com/company/en...