Enerdeal Luxembourg sàrl recrute !
Project Manager (m/f) for Industrial Sized Solar systems
Enerdeal is excited to announce a new open position for a Project Manager to oversee the development and implementation of industrial sized solar systems.
As a Project Manager at Enerdeal, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project life cycle.
If you have experience managing industrial sized projects and a passion for renewable energy, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please visit our jobs page for more information and to apply (see comments).
We look forward to receiving your application and seeing how you can contribute to the growth of Enerdeal and the renewable energy industry.
You report to the Operations Director and support the project management cycle from A to Z for photovoltaic projects in Luxembourg. You actively participate in the
- Project management (budget, schedule, scope, subcontractors, quality, safety, client interfacing)
- Site management of the activities (logistics, safety, subcontractors, timeline, quality)
- Management of the administrative processes related to projects with the different stakeholders (electricity networks providers, governmental bodies, subcontractors, etc,..)
- Design and Engineering of RE projects. Review of the results and able to do some modifications in the designs.
- Sales support : you support the (pre)sales team with the technical elements of the proposal including budgeting
- Your profile
- You have an engineering degree
- You have a first successful experience in the Renewable Energy and in the Solar PV industry
- You are relevant experiences in 2D modelling via AutoCad or similar tools.
- You have a track record in project management, site management and engineering
- You are a real problem-solver who can keep his focus under pressure
- You are a team player motivated by achieving results with the team
- You are autonomous, hands-on and result-oriented
- Your motivation, your involvement and your technical skills will be the keys of your success.
- You are able to work organised based on existing processes
- You are based in Luxembourg and have excellent language skills in French, Luxembourgish, German and English.
- An attractive salary dependent on your experience.
- A broad range of extra-legal benefits
- You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be dealt with discretion.
More information : https://enerdeal.com/jobs/