Enerdeal Luxembourg sàrl recrute !
mardi 15 février 2022 à 09:00
Design Engineer (m/f) for Industrial Sized Solar systems
Active in BeLux region, Enerdeal SA/NV is a fast growing and innovative company specialised in
- Engineering, procurement and construction of industrial size solar photovoltaic systems more and more integrated with storage and electromobility solutions for corporate clients
- Complete system operation (monitoring, maintenance and asset management)
- Third-party financing through our dedicated Smart Energy Today value proposition
To better address the growing market opportunities in our region for large power plants (500 kWp+) and electromobility integration, Enerdeal is actively looking for a : Design Engineer (m/f) for Industrial Sized Solar systems
- You report to the Operations Director and support the project management cycle from A to Z for photovoltaic projects in Belgium and in a later phase abroad. You actively participate in the following activities
- CAD Design and Engineering of RE projects (layout, detailed plans, material selection,… calculations and computations)
- Site survey : support the project manager during the technical visits
- Acceptance of the project : support the project manager during the final acceptance of the works
- Sales support : you support the pre-sales team with the technical elements of the proposal
- You have an engineering degree
- You have a first successful experience in the Renewable Energy and in the Solar PV industry
- You are fluent in 2D and 3D modelling via AutoCad or similar tools.
- You have a track record in CAD design
- You are a real problem-solver who can keep his focus under pressure
- You are a team player motivated by achieving results with the team
- You are autonomous, hands-on and result-oriented
- Your motivation, your involvement and your technical skills will be the keys of your success.
- You are able to work organised based on existing processes
- You are based in Belgium and have excellent language skills in Dutch and/or French and are able to express yourself in English
- An attractive salary dependent on your experience.
- A broad range of extra-legal benefits
- You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions
Send your CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be dealt with discretion