Encevo recrute !
lundi 11 juillet 2022 à 12:04
Treasury Coordinator (m/f/gn)
- You manage and control closing tasks, such as reconciling and posting internal and external cash management operations in the treasury management system and SAP ERP
- You are responsible for the timely and smooth daily closing of the inhouse bank
- You handle the Group’s daily liquidity forecast and short-term cash flow forecast management
- You manage timely and efficient execution of the payment process, including among others standard, same date-value and intercompany payments
- You manage a timely input of any and all external and internal financial products into SAP ERP
- You are a contact partner to the banks for daily, statutory, and operational business
- You answer to internal and external reporting requirements such as regular reporting and ad-hoc reporting requested by management
- You assist the Group Treasurer with continuous process improvement
- You help with different administration tasks, such as archiving
- You perform controls of the Inhouse Bank general ledger accounts
- You hold a higher degree in Finance / Accountancy or Economics (BTS or equivalent)
- You have a first experience in a similar function
- You are result-oriented, and you have an analytical mindset
- SAP ERP
- As a team player, you can collaborate and support external and internal business partners
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered an asset.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.