Drees & Sommer Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 9 mai 2021 à 21:26
Junior Project Manager (m/f) Planning & Construction
In our small Brussels office, we can offer you the dynamic and spirit of a start-up combined with the strengths of a leading European property and construction company with over 3800 employees in 46 locations.
We give you the freedom for creativity and a place where your ideas can become something big. Exciting and ambitious large-scale projects for Belgian and International clients are waiting for you !
- Support of the Project Manager with business premises
- Research the best possible choice of location for the client and help to realise the design, tendering, renovation or relocation
- Monitors costs, quality and planning
- Technical & environmental Buildings description and analysis
- Supervision and reporting of contractors site activities
- Tracks the latest developments within the profession
- A completed degree in Civil Engineering, Property, Structural Engineering, Technical Business Administration, Architectural or similar
- Preferably 2 or more years of work experience in a project-based field
- Good communication and social skills
- Representative appearance
- Excellent English, Dutch and French skills, spoken and written
- Exciting and varied tasks relating to regional and international projects in the construction and real estate Industry
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and supports innovative ideas and sustainable practices
- The opportunity to assume responsibility right from the start according to our ’allowed to take-action’ Policy.
- The Drees & Sommer Academy with its wide range of advanced education and training offers
- Attractive career opportunities in a Partner-led company with flat hierarchies
À propos de l’entreprise
As a leading European consultancy, planning, building and management company, we help constructors and investors with all aspects of property and infrastructure – offering both analogue and digital support. Drees & Sommer offers cutting-edge consultancy for successful building projects, profitable portfolios, efficient infrastructure and liveable cities.
You decide : With us, you have a hands-on role in shaping your career. In other words, you don’t just get the opportunity to take on exciting and diverse tasks ; you also help shape the framework of the decision-making process itself. When you work for us, you get the opportunity to work on successful and cutting-edge projects and make a real impact. Assembling the right mix of talent across different business units and locations, we work hard to deliver success for our clients and we love what we do.
A lire sur le même sujet