Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 9 octobre 2018 à 17:57
Hospitality Manager (h/f)
Deloitte’s Office Management Team provides a diverse range of services to support our Employees in their daily business activities, including Corporate Services such as Catering and Hospitality solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Hospitality Manager with a great sense of client service. Your main mission will be to manage the Service Desk team, ensuring the highest quality for the services provided to our employees and customers.
More specifically, you will have the opportunity to, :
- Lead and monitor the Catering and Hospitality activities of Deloitte Luxembourg , which includes managing a team of 2 Services Desk employees in their daily tasks (rooms booking management system, client reception, Conciergerie…) and being responsible for related reporting and controlling activities
- Challenge our Catering and Hospitality service offering on a regular basis to ensure we offer the latest and most innovative solutions to our internal and external clients
- In coordination with our Procurement team, handle negotiations with our services providers
- Participate to ad-hoc projects
Your role as a leader :
- At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
To fit in the role, you also :
-* Have a University Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
- Have a high level proven experience of 5 years in the Hospitality field
- Are dynamic and motivated with great presentation and communication skills
- Have a proven experience in Team management
- Are fluent in French and English, any other language would be appreciate
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E157250