Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 14 avril 2020 à 16:02
Experienced VAT Consultant For Compliance Activities (m/f)
Company description :
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Job description :
Your future team
Our indirect tax team is composed of an international group of experts, dedicated to VAT compliance or advisory services. In our VAT compliance team, Experienced VAT professionals take an important role as they can rapidly supervise and be responsible for an existing clients’ portfolio.
Your next challenge
- Monitoring the delivery of high quality compliance services to international clients of your own clients’ portfolio
- Providing guidance to junior staff on solving VAT issues and how to conduct efficient indirect tax research
- Recognizing current VAT laws and jurisprudence and their impact on clients
- Contacting and liaising with tax authorities on administrations issues
- Participating in client meetings and training organized by our Group (we encourage direct contact with clients, through conference calls and face to face meetings, and you will also participate in the preparation of articles for our newsletters, and presentations in our technical meetings)
- Building strong relationships both with our clients and with our powerful worldwide network
- Taking part in internal workshops and projects
- Hold a degree in Accountancy, Finance or Law
- Benefit from 3-5 years’ experience in indirect tax compliance activities
- Demonstrate experience in the supervision and training of employees
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills and team spirit
- Speak fluently French and English
- Are MS-Office software literate
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
More information :https://fr.jobs.lu/ApplyForJob.aspx...