Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 3 mars 2020 à 21:57
Senior International Tax Advisor in PE/RE (m/f)
Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel anywhere in the world. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporate tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
Your next challenge
- Join our specialized team dealing with international sectors (funds, M&A, real estate, private equity)
- Participate in the acquisition of new businesses, and the development of a client portfolio by actively dealing with clients’ compliance and advisory tax issues
- Optimize clients’ global tax and cash positions (Acquisitions through adapted acquisition vehicles, tax effective international financing structures, profit repatriation strategies, business model optimization, etc.)
- Provide modeling assistance to the client based on understanding of specific limitations
- Coordinate with other local or foreign based colleagues for issues that exceed your area of competencies
- Participate in various internal and external industry working group, where your specific tax and business competencies will give you the opportunity to participate in the firm and industry development
- Develop the talent of your dedicated team by close coaching, delegation, supervision and by organizing internal technical meetings
- Demonstrate a strong professional experience in taxation (2/5 years) within a Big 4, law firm, consultancy firm or international group
- Exercise sound judgment, manage risks effectively and demonstrate a relentless commitment to delivering work of the highest quality
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility, team spirit, dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multi-cultural team
- Speak English fluently. French and/or German is widely appreciated
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all !
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.