Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 3 mars 2020 à 20:24
Junior Consultant in IT Audit & IT Risk Management (m/f)
September 2020 - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our Information & Technology Risk team provides assistance with various increasingly complex IT issues, to help our clients mitigate risk. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients.
Your next challenge
- Help our clients manage information technology risks
- Specialize in auditing IT infrastructure and application controls, assessing and diagnosing complex security solutions, designing risk management frameworks, and assisting our clients in the definition of sustainable security governance and processes
- Advise our clients to achieve their IT governance and IT risk management objectives
- Gain in autonomy and play an increasing role in client interactions
- Develop and maintain active communication with clients in order to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Information Systems or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Proven efficiency under pressure and keen to face challenges in diverse environments
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills in English is a must, French or German is a strong asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Benefit from a professional development plan focused on helping you identify and use your strengths to do your best work every day
- Be supported in acquiring professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA/LI, ITIL
- Enjoy complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Benefit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Experience and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte ; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all !
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
More information : https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Luxemb...