Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
jeudi 20 février 2020 à 21:14
Senior for our Personal Tax Compliance & Global Mobility services department (m/f)
Your future team
Our Personal Tax Compliance & Global Mobility team of specialists offers tax and global mobility (e.g. social security, immigration) solutions to multinational organizations concerning international employment, expatriate administration, compensation strategies and HR related consulting. Being part of a global network, we regularly collaborate with other Deloitte offices around the world and Luxembourg’s proximity to Belgium, France and Germany provides a variety of challenging multinational and cross-border working situations
Your next challenge
- Managing compliance services for Luxembourg-based individuals and expatriates, ranging from tax briefing, over tax estimates to preparation/review of complex tax returns including tax equalization processes
- Identifying and distinguishing between different special tax regimes that may impact compliance work and align tax and social security positions between countries
- Assist with global mobility services such as analysing an individual’s tax situation based on double tax treaty, social security, immigration, ad hoc questions and tax projections
- Participating in meetings with your clients and your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both a local and international level
- Becoming trusted advisor for your clients
- Developing the junior team members by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax work and by supervising the tax returns they prepare
Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all !
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
More information :https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Luxemb...
A lire sur le même sujet