Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mercredi 12 février 2020 à 04:00
Healthcare Analyst for our Operations Excellence Team -French speaker (m/f) -Job based in Luxembourg
Our Public Sector & Healthcare Advisory team deploys a straightforward approach to solving our clients’ most complex business challenges, combining local market knowledge with international experience and expertise. The team offers our Public Sector & Healthcare clients advisory services in the fields of policy & regulation, healthcare, digitalization and information technology adoption and deployment, public finance, operations excellence and human capital advisory, governance, risk and control and sustainability. Our team works on these topics from both strategic and operational points of view. Our clients include Ministries, Administrations, établissements publics and state-owned entreprises, predominantly in Luxembourg.
Your next challenge
- Taking part to a wide range of projects at different levels in the Healthcare industry
- Working with project teams to prepare client recommendations using a combination of industry knowledge, tools, and technology
- Contributing to help our clients transforming their operations, addressing business-critical issues, benchmarking healthcare models
- Participating in solving complex issues, designing and implementing end-to-end solutions, supporting implementation projects, performing rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities in a fast paced environment
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements
- Carrying out research, data collection and analysis, applying rigorous logic to deliver insight to clients
- A Master degree in Healthcare Management or Healthcare Economics
- A first knowledge of healthcare industry, products, services and structure
- A real interest in healthcare challenges such as : strategy projects, re-organisation projects, regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects
- A previous experience in Consulting Services would be an asset
- An excellent team spirit, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter mind set with “can-do” attitude
- Comfortable to work independently or in a team on specific tasks
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluency in French and English, German would be considered as an asset
Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte