Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 11 février 2020 à 23:14
Learning and Qualification Manager for our Audit department (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
As Deloitte Audit is part of a Global network and delivers regulated services, our auditors need to follow a compulsory and consistent training plan throughout the year in order to remain up-to-date on regulations and best audit practices.
Deloitte Audit promotes a continuous professional development environment for audit teams.
In order to accompany the development of our Learning program and to manage Qualifications for our Auditors, we are currently looking for an Audit Learning and Qualification Manager (m/f).
Your next challenge :
- Implementing annual learning and development plan in collaboration with the Learning Director
- Proposing a Qualification strategy to support professional certifications and qualifications as per our internal policies and regulations
- Developing audit learning projects, including training design
- Facilitating trainings internally
- Managing a team of Learning and Qualification assistants
- Monitoring of learning compliance requirement to ensure the development of our auditors for both technical and soft skills
- Continuously improving learning and qualification approaches
- Coordinating and compiling information received from Audit management (Facilitators nominations, Training needs, Collection of materials, follow up with Course leaders per industry…)
- Being the key expert to advice auditors on their learning curriculum and qualifications
Your skills :
- Have at least four years experience in external Audit
- Have a working knowledge of the International Standards on Auditing and relevant local auditing requirements
- Have data analytic skills including good practice of Excel functions
- Demonstrate team management skills
- Demonstrate strong organization and communication skills, as well as ability to work in an autonomous way and with pro-activity
- Are fluent in English and French
We want to hear from you ! Join us and... :
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic and motivated team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte