Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 27 janvier 2020 à 15:26
Experienced Consolidation Accountant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our deep expertise in financial reporting and accounting starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can assist our clients in their finance function and administrative processes, and give our clients fast access to technology without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Your next challenge
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities and consolidation activities
- Preparing statutory and consolidated financial statements and periodic reports under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Reviewing and analyzing inter-company account reconciliations, cash balance, treasury reporting...
- Sharing your experience while sorting out any queries of your clients
- Liaising with client’s management, client’s controllers, finance teams and auditors
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / economics and have 4/6 years of relevant experience in financial reporting / accounting / audit role
- Have knowledge of IFRS statutory reporting, including consolidation accounting and principles
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, keen eye for detail, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Commit yourself and share your know-how with the team
- Fluent in French or English, German would be an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all !
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
A lire sur le même sujet