Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 27 janvier 2020 à 15:04
Cyber Security Manager / Senior Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
In the area of risk management, Deloitte provides a broad range of cyber security andprivacy services to respond to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Our experts have hands-on experience in policy studies, evaluations, impact assessment, legal analyses, assessing networks and systems, but also in designing and implementing information security governance and transformation programs
Your next challenge
- Define a security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
- Conduct security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
- Define, mobilizing and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
- Design and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
- Contribute to the creation of new Cyber related services and the development of existing services ;
- Have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them ; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Have significant Cyber Security experience within corporate organisations.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
- Demonstrate experience in delivering client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Take responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
- Possess evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Demonstrate strong IT security skills including system & network security, cloud security, development security, etc.
- Have significant knowledge of Information Security standards and framework such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Controls, etc.
- Develop sales pipelines and new propositions and services
- Demonstrate broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies and standards
- Hold Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CCNP, GIAC certifications, etc.
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all !
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.